Dust Collector Filter & Precipitator Cleaning
Filtration systems such as dust collectors, electrostatic precipitators and baghouses are critical to maintaining clean air in a healthy work environment. However, traditional methods for cleaning, such as reverse air, are not fully effective for removing all dust buildup, especially on filter thimbles.
Cleveland Vibrator Company's pneumatic piston vibrators and precipitator rappers will:
- Improve air filtration operations and lower ongoing maintenance costs.
- Lower filter replacement rates by removing dust build up on thimbles and reducing air velocity and wear in bags
- Reduce cost compared to alternatives such as pneumatic sonic horns by requiring fewer units and less compressed air
Click on the links below or contact us now for more information on our full line of industrial vibrators and vibratory equipment.
| || |
Electrostatic Precipitators and
- 3" PMA Rapper delivers shock power to wires, rods and plates to keep them clean of fine particulates and operating at peak power
- Vibra-Might vibrator or SI air knocker keeps collection hopper walls clean to ensure smooth flow of fine particulates to the feeder or discharge for total clean out
- Air knockers deliver a single penetrating impact at the optimum rate to keep walls free and clear of fine particulates
- Vibra-Might vibrator or SI air knocker prevents material buildup due to moisture or stickiness of fine particulates
| || |
Bag Type Dust Collectors and Collection Hoppers
- Vibra-Might vibrator or SI air knocker delivers shock power to keep bags and thimbles clear of fine particulates without fatiguing bags or structure
- Keeps collection hopper walls clean to ensure smooth flow of fine particulates to the feeder or discharge for total clean out
Our square-based VMSAC line of pneumatic vibrators features air cushioning of the piston to reduce noise.
Our rectangular-based VMRAC line of pneumatic vibrator features air cushioning of the piston to reduce noise.
Our SA-EP line of pneumatic piston vibrators features high-frequencies and adaptable mounting heads optimal for molds, foundry applications and small bins, hoppers and chutes.
Model PMA is specifically designed for dislodging dust collected in an Electrostatic Precipitator.
Pneumatic vibrators for use in dust collection systems to optimize collection efficiency, clean out operations and reduced maintenance costs.