Recycling & Scrap
Whether handling scrap metal, electronics, glass, paper, plastics or recovering other material, Cleveland Vibrator's line of Vibrators and Equipment optimize operations and improve margins at your plant. Quality construction and innovative designs ensure long product life and performance to meet your specific needs.
Whether you need a vibratory screener, scalper, feeder or replacement industrial vibrator for an existing piece of equipment, the benefits of our vibrators and fabricated vibratory equipment include:
- Innovative design and sizing options fit specific process and performance requirements
- Minimal mechanical parts and easily replaceable high-stress parts lower cost of maintenance
- Quality construction and design ensure long product life even under harsh and abrasive conditions
- Post-sale customer service guaranteed
- Durable rotary electric vibrators proven effective for material flow on bins, hoppers, and chutes
Click on the links below or contact us
now for more information on how our products can optimize recycling and scrap industry processes.
Cleveland Vibrator offers 50+ models of continuous duty, Uras Techno® rotary electric vibrator motors in single or 3 phase AC power for 110V, 230/460V, 380V and CSA Approved 575V. Force outputs range from 30 lbs. to over 40,000 lbs.
Cleveland Vibrator Company offers multiple screener, scalper and sieve styles to handle separation and sizing of materials, or removal of unwanted materials from a batch, such as liquids, fines or over-sized product.
The Cleveland Vibrator Company offers a wide range vibratory feeders for controlling the flow of bulk materials. Utilizing vibratory motors to produce linear motion, these units provide smooth, uniform and adjustable volumetric flow with significant cost advantages over mechanical feeders.