Pharmaceutical, Medical & Food
Cleveland Vibrator Company offers a full line of quiet and efficient vibrators and equipment made from clean room acceptable materials.
Benefits of our Vibrators and Equipment in pharmaceutical, medical and food industries include:
- Clean room friendly continuous duty vibrators for small bins, hoppers, chutes and feeders, packaging and filling machines, small parts tracks
- Options for stainless steel product contact areas
- Vibratory tables and conveyors for delicate settling of molded products
- Clean room friendly constructed jogger tables and sieve towers for the lab
- Elimination of manual efforts for product flow, settling and packing
- Improved product quality and consistency
- Elimination of exposure to contamination
- Increased production rates
Click on the links below or contact us now for more information on how are products are being used in the pharmaceutical and medical industries.
Our CVT-P line of Turbomite pneumatic turbine industrial vibrators feature Acetal plastic and laser etched #304 stainless steel construction, optimal for material loads from 25 lbs. to 1000 lbs.
The Cleveland Vibrator Company Model VJ, electromagnetic vibratory jogger can handle loads up to 85 lbs and is ideal for de-airing or densifying small molded products or for shaking laboratory analysis sieves.
The Belt Table Conveyor is designed to simultaneously settle product within its container while transporting the container to a closing and sealing machine using gentle vibration.
The Cleveland Vibrator Company offers a wide range vibratory feeders for controlling the flow of bulk materials. Utilizing vibratory motors to produce linear motion, these units provide smooth, uniform and adjustable volumetric flow with significant cost advantages over mechanical feeders.
Fine mesh vibratory sieves, sifters and ultrasonic vibratory screening solutions from HK Technologies significantly improve rates for screening, sifting, sieving and sizing of materials from 5 micron to #10 mesh in lab or production environments.
The BT Series Vibratory Belt Table from the Cleveland Vibrator Company works within the EcoCube Packaging System to settle product within its container while transporting the container to a closing and sealing machine.
Incisive Surgical Selects Turbomite CVT-P-10 for 24x7 manufacturing