Cleveland Vibrator Company offers a full range of industrial vibrators and equipment for manufacturing plastic pellets and small plastic parts.
Benefits of Industrial Feeders & Screeners during Plastic Regrind Processes Include:
- Customizable Vibratory Feeders give you an option to allow a steady flow of plastic scraps into your hopper leading into your grinding system
- Using Vibratory Screeners to help distinguish proper sizing of appropriate regrind from non-usable plastic materials
- Double Deck Systems and Ball Decks are available for this Screening Application - This addition to you Vibratory Screener provides better efficiency in your process and will reduce excess waste
- Using Vibratory Screening will help to eliminate the amount of dust particles and incorrectly sized pellets
- By removing excess dust and incorrectly sized regrind, it allows mixing regrind with virgin resin to result with an end product with little-to-no blemishes or discolorations
- Multiple screen deck mesh sizes are available
- Vibratory Tables provide an efficient way to settle and pack your end-product to eliminate wasting excess storage space within your gaylord or container
- FA Flat Deck Model or Vibratory Packer Model aids in settling molded/cast products
Benefits of Industrial Vibratory Tables during Plastic Regrind Processes Include:
- Cut container costs by as much as 20% by fitting more material in every bulk bag or Gaylord container
- Decrease material loss in transit by compacting and stabilizing materials prior to shipment
- Decrease shipping costs by fitting more material per shipment
Benefits of our Vibratory Units for the Plastics Industry include:
- We offer a wide range of different Vibratory Units for bins, hopper and chutes of plastic pellets or pigments/additives
- Vibrators for small parts tracks
More information is available about the many uses of Industrial Vibration in this industry on our blog, Solutions In Motion. Click here to read more
about how applying vibration in your process can save you time and money.
Click on the links below or contact us now for more information on our full line of industrial vibrators and vibratory equipment.
Our CVT-P line of Turbomite pneumatic turbine industrial vibrators feature Acetal plastic and laser etched #304 stainless steel construction, optimal for material loads from 25 lbs. to 1000 lbs.
Cleveland Vibrator offers 50+ models of continuous duty, Uras Techno® rotary electric vibrator motors in single or 3 phase AC power for 110V, 230/460V, 380V and CSA Approved 575V. Force outputs range from 30 lbs. to over 40,000 lbs.
Cleveland Vibrator Company offers multiple screener, scalper and sieve styles to handle separation and sizing of materials, or removal of unwanted materials from a batch, such as liquids, fines or over-sized product.
The Cleveland Vibrator Company offers a wide range of light, medium, and heavy-duty vibratory tables and vibratory packers for settling and compacting bulk materials.
The Cleveland Vibrator Company offers a wide range vibratory joggers and packers for settling and compacting bulk materials. Units produce a smooth, uniform, linear motion that is fully adjustable, providing compaction benefits.
Cleveland Vibrator Company offers a full line of pneumatic and electric industrial vibrators for bulk material bin and hopper agitation and unloading whether in a plant, railcar, truck trailer or barge.
Cleveland Vibrator Company offers a full range of industrial vibrators and equipment for settling and packing materials in drums, containers, packages, molds and forms.
Cleveland Vibrator Company offers a full line of industrial vibrators and equipment for feeding and conveying bulk materials between 100 lbs. and 280 Tons per hour.
Incisive Surgical Selects Turbomite CVT-P-10 for 24x7 manufacturing
Electromechanical Feeder (EMF) with screen deck feeds 4000 lbs/hour of plastic pellets to a bucket elevator while removing dust particulate for leading plastic pellet maker.